CSI Awards UK 2017 – open for nominations
CSI Awards UK, which celebrates and recognises the fantastic work carried out by tenants and residents across the country, is open for nominations. The Awards ceremony and conference will be held on 26th October 2017 at Gorton Monastery, Manchester.
The CSI Awards are now in their fourth year – and are growing from strength to strength with scrutiny groups representing housing organisations of all sizes from across the UK recognised and valued. In 2017, the Social Housing Sector remains in a period of change with even more relevance and importance placed on the role and scope of the 750 scrutiny panels in England and Wales.
The work undertaken by the scrutiny panels is carried out with great commitment and its vitally important that this commitment continues to be recognised at a national level. Landlords are mandated to empower their tenants to carry out a scrutiny function and this gives tenants a hugely influential role in terms of reviewing service delivery procedures and policies and making recommendations for change to the main Board of the housing association, council committee or cabinets.
Landlords continue to invest time and money in supporting their panels, demonstrating the importance of tenant scrutiny in terms of service improvement and co-regulation – helping Boards and Committees to get a better understanding of the quality of services and policy changes required.
CSI Awards 2017 – open for nominations May 2017
CSI Awards 2017 have rationalised the Awards categories introduced new categories to recognise the contribution of Tenant Board members. Nominations and voting will take place between May 2017 – July 2017 with shortlists announced in September 2017 and the CSI Awards Ceremony to take place on Thurs 26th October 2017 in Manchester.
- CSI Awards 2017 - Most Inspiring New Scrutiny Panel – This award will go to a new scrutiny panel (set up in the last 12 months) that has made significant progress e.g. recruitment of the panel, training, and completion of a first quality review.
- CSI Awards 2017 - Most Inspiring Small Landlord Scrutiny Panel – The award shortlist will be drawn up from panels from any small landlord type with less than 2000 properties.
- CSI Awards 2017 – Most Inspiring Established Scrutiny Panel – The award shortlist will be drawn up from panels from any small landlord type – Stock transfer housing association, traditional housing association, ALMO or Local Authority.
- CSI Awards 2017 – Outstanding individual contribution - The award shortlist will be drawn up of individuals from any housing landlord type and will recognise an individual panel member, inspector or mystery shopper who has demonstrated a high level of skill and knowledge.
- CSI Awards 2017 – Best Overall Service Impact – This award shortlist – and subsequent winner and highly commended recipients – will be determined by the judging committee.
- CSI Awards 2017 – Most Inspiring Tenant Board Member – This award will go to the Tenant Board Members nominated by their Scrutiny Groups – recognising the commitment they have made to the Board or Housing Committee in transferring the lessons learned and knowledge they have brought back to the group.
- CSI Awards 2017 – Most Inspiring Housing Involvement or Engagement Officer – Landlord or Contractor This award will go to the Housing Involvement or Engagement Officer nominated by their Scrutiny Group – recognising the commitment they have made to the Tenant Group in transferring their experience and mentoring the group to achieve the right outcomes for the landlord.
- CSI Awards 2017 – Lifetime Achievement Award This award will go to an individual who has made a lasting and lifelong commitment to the improvement of the lives of others within the social housing sector.
If you wish to nominate for any of the categories, please click the button.
On the next page select the category you wish to nominate for and download the nomination form.